Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Star Student

Do you wish to be an ‘A’ Star student?

We are very proud to invite Rayceer Kim Goh to our school to train our Forms 3, 4 and 5 students. She moulds students to become A Star students. She had her PhD in Psychology and she trains students in her workshops all over the world. She is traveling country over country to search for schools and students and to train them. She has been to Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong and many more.

She, too has been on aired in TV2, 8TV and AiFm to talk about youth’s problems. She is one of the top ‘famous-mouths’ in Asia. She is renowned for her ability to persuade, ability to talk and you may want to know more. So, you have to keep reading my blog. I will be posting her programmes in Penang as well as in other countries; I will be posting the fliers and advertisements about Rayceer Kim Goh.

Back to the topic, she is coming to Chung Ling High School for a three-day-training workshop. She is giving training for our students as well as my counseling members.

We are again, very proud to have her in the school on 15th, 16th, and 17th of April. I will be thrilled to see her again. Aye. I attended her “Parenting” workshop in year 2007. Undoubtedly, she is great, awesome and fantastic. I will be attending her training workshop as a facilitator; however, my brother will be participating as a fasilitator too in her workshop. So, see you Rayceer Kim Goh!

0 comments: