Friday, April 18, 2008

Rayceer's workshop


“Ahahahahaha!!! Hamsap Lou... Mr Song... Kin Keong... Sugarbaby... Macus... Uahahahaha!!” Sounds familiar? Perhaps. Perhaps not, if you never attend Rayceer Kim Goh’s seminar or workshop.

I attended her workshop on that very Tuesday, 14th April 2008 after my school session ended at 1.30 p.m., because my brother was attending the workshop as a facilitator and he was staying back until 5.30 p.m., which only the workshop ended. So, I just stayed back to guard on him actually. Hehe... Aye... I am a guardian angel... just like Estee.

My very first impression for Rayceer was, oh my god... She said, “Wow! You are a make-up artist”. I did not take part in any activity; I just blended in to be a photographer and a very-first-spotted male make-up artist for the PSYCHODRAMA which the Form 3 boys were having for their activity after lunch.

The process was on and off in between, so, I just cut to the chase. I added Rayceer in Friendster and sent a comment for her (actually, that was a very first comment for her too!) Yay! I am the first one who sent her comment! I reminded her that I am the make-up artist that she acknowledged on Tuesday, because I scared that Rayceer won’t be able to know who am I by just viewing my Friendster profile.

And on yesterday, which is 17th April 2008, Thursday, we have her in a Form 6 motivation workshop. Ahh! When she first saw me, she said, “Oh! You are the make-up artist, aren’t you? Your Friendster primary photo is very nice oh! And your photo look very nice too!”

Wow! I was surprised to hear that! That was very nice too, to have her compliments on my Friendster. I have introduced her to this blog too.

If you have a chance to see her, do convince yourself to step into her workshop or seminar and learn from her and her assistant, Estee too! Both of them are great!

Rayceer talks a lot, so it is best to learn from people who talk a lot... Haha...

P/S Sorry Estee! I do not have your photo! Please send me one copy if you read this blog, because want to put your photo together with my post mah~ and want to advertise you in my blog mah~ Hehehe...

0 comments: