Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Birthday Boy ღ You Always

It has been two days... two days... I ain’t post nothing... due to some break downs in the system.

Yes. It has been great for the days. As I wish to mention here, it was my brother’s birthday, 11th of April. Grown up one more year, wiser. There is nothing I can give more than he had now; he has received presents from friends; wishes from friends.

Who do you think of when your birthday comes? For some people, they think of their friends; for some, they think of their siblings; for some, they think of their families; for some, they wish they could have a single thought in their minds, for them, it is the day they wish not to mention. Perhaps, for them, there is no one they can think of, and they just equally let it go.

Happy birthday boy. A sincere word costs more than priceless. I will love you, always.

0 comments: