Monday, April 28, 2008

Touched by A Brother

my heart will always be with you hug emo love

It was my birthday. Usually, I do not make any special treat for myself on my birthday, because I have nothing much and nothing special to celebrate. Moreover, I don’t have some special ones to celebrate with. Aye. It has been for a decade and eight years.

However, I had one in this nineteenth year; in fact, this is the most memorable birthday I ever had. I was moved and touched.

How did I celebrate? Nah... I did not actually celebrate it. It was my brother, who celebrated for me with some of his friends and as of his friends; they are my friends too, because I knew them too!

I was called by Pn. Ung Lee Yee that she was very upset and angry with me because I had done something wrong. Argh! I have no idea what I did on that day that can upset her so much and so greatly. I was shocked, because the things I do for her are perfectly nice and neat every time, I just did not expect what could have went wrong today!

When I stepped in to the counseling room, she told me that there was a teacher claimed that I missed his class and he was very angry with I always get out of the class. At that very moment, I could think of nothing but I have done nothing wrong, because all I do is just get out of the class during free periods. There could have been nothing wrong all the time, how could this time go wrong? My brother and his friends were in that room too, but initially I did not go bother them because I have too many things to worry about before my brother. I was asked to enter the smaller room as the teacher was waiting for me in there. I went in to the room and saw no one. Suddenly, I saw a cake on a stool which was for ME! And that moment, my brother and his friends started singing the birthday song for me! Wow! I was totally surprised!

Hmm... All the best I had throughout my years. Thank you Jie.

P/S Thank you Jie and I am going to get you because you and Pn. Ung together tricked me... Hehehe... Loving you always.

Valentine, heart, thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo...so great to have ur bro celebrate with u ya...
u must be happy til cant sleep ....haha...anyway, i dono its ur bday....paiseh...here to wish u happy belated bday...i guess u can happy til ur tears wet ur shirt...wahaha....

Jensen Ong Macus said...

thank you oh!