If I Were,
To be good, I will
To be better, I will
To be the best, I insist on wanting.
To be a leader in a group
I perform the best,
I bring out many unforeseen plans and programmes
To be pushed to the limit,
I will.
If I Were
To be given a chance
Today will be different,
Tomorrow will be extraordinary.
With no regrets and remorse.
If You Were To
What will You do?
I?
That a lot of things would not below the ‘okay’ level
I push to the limit
That is what I always wanted to do
Change the world,
If I Were to.
Everything is going to be fine yet best.
There is never too late to think what If You Were to.
Never too late.
Opportunity comes only once, If It Was to given a chance.
PGHK 1105 Tiong-tshiu Tuā-thuân-înn 中秋大團圓 (Mid-Autumn Festival Reunion)
-
It was so wonderful celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival with all of you! I
loved catching up with our longtime members and meeting the new faces
joining ...
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment