Monday, May 05, 2008

Thank you for the present!

First thing first, this is a thank you post entry for my friends, Kuah Li Ting and Yeoh Jung Chin aka JC.

When I met Li Ting at the hallway to the canteen, she told me that she had something for me. Actually, in mandarin, I really cannot catch her words at that very moment. She just kept walking further and further as she and her friends were going to a choir performance in other school. So, I just assume that she has something to tell me... and I just wait until she is back to the school and ka-ching, she can tell me the thing she wanted to tell me about.

When I got back to the class, I thought someone has left his or her Tupperware in my drawer, I asked my friend that whose Tupperware was in my drawer. Then, he told me that it was not a Tupperware! It was a present given by Li Ting and JC for my birthday. I was surprised! I felt thankful and grateful for them remembering my birthday and gave me a surprise.

Thank you for your present! I like it very much; it is lovable and the cutest present slash thing I ever see in my life. I am grateful. Thank you. Muchas gracias amigos.

0 comments: