Friday, April 04, 2008

WHAT do you WANT more than a PRIZE?

BEFORE...AFTER...

What would you get when you are talking in Ang Soo Beng Chemistry class? I do not think that is a bad thing for me. As a matter of fact, I think that is such a prize for the students who talk in his class. Why? Proceed with your reading......

Ah?! I think you would probably say, err... the students are going to get a lecture by him. Students are going to get scolded by him? Or even worse... he will get out of the class and teach no more... Are these you can figure? Ah ha! I guess you are wrong if you guess these!

Mr. Ang Soo Beng is just like an angel with no anger! He is so nice and great! He will not scold his students... I wonder why?? He will not get mad either. Wow! He is so nice until no one can compare with him. But... but... what students will get when they are talking whilst he is teaching, is getting urges by him... What urges per se? It is simply ‘OI’!

Here’s an example. I have illustrated what he would have done to the students who talk in his class in the figure above... Lee Chong and friends always get that!! So, what do you want more than being “OI” by Mr. Ang Soo Beng?

More sopilers of teachers? Coming soon...

The more you know, the juicier it gets... ...

0 comments: