Saturday, April 26, 2008

United Nation Cuisine of U6F3! Yeah!

Today was the Sixth Form Society cooking competition, my class, U6F3 came to the school very early and unluckily, the organizing committees have not set up the cooking site for the contestants yet!

Two teams for each class, a male team and a female team which pair up 3 students per team respectively. We have one back-up contestant for each group. The male team consisting Choon Siang, David, Wei Terng and Yew Keong, whereas the female team consisting Yin Theng, Chin Yen, Yee Wei and I (Duh~ because we just have three girls in U6F3, so I have to participate, as I am the only guy who are interested in cooking – I am not talking about the male team guys, other than them, I am the fourth one who cook!)

We have a cuisine theme of United Nation, because what we cook is from all around the world. We have the most common dish in which every housewife will cook in their households. We have Japanese pancake! We have an English cocktail! We have what we have, and I cannot tell in English because the dishes are named in Chinese... So, it is very difficult for me to translate. Just hope you will like it when you look at the photo that we took after we have completed our dishes in one and a half hour.

Although that we did not win, but we were still enjoying the process of cooking and the spirit of teamwork!

0 comments: