Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Act of Kindness of Form 3 boys

Do you ever find someone who you know for just few months have shown his kindness to you? Do you feel that people around you, the same aged friend is not as good as the smaller kids?

It is true to be stated that I have experienced this. Today. This very day. Two students slash friends of my brother, that I only knew for 2 months, yeah, 2 months, tops, have shown their kindness to me, although I did not know them well. What they did is what my same aged friends cannot do. This is a little act of kindness. The kindness I am grateful of. They have donated RM 5 and RM 1 each for me, just to help me hit my donation target of RM 30. How nice they are. Yeah, they are nice boys, Ch'ng Kheaw Vei and Ng Kean Leong. I did not know them well, they knew me through my brother also, but they are willing to do something, an act of kindness to me. I am grateful for that.

Upon this, I must complement them for their act of kindness. Someone will never do that even for me, although they had knew me long enough. Speaking so, my brother too! Its the same situation. I will leave this to your imagination.

Again, thank you, Kheaw Vei and Kean Leong. You are the best.

0 comments: