Monday, February 11, 2008

Dear Diary, do you want some QUALITY people in your life?

IF ONLY I COULD HAVE SOME QUALITY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...
We might look at our life and say: “If I didn’t have to deal with my lazy husband and these rowdy kids, I could get about my personal growth...” Wrong! They are your personal growth.

The people in our life are our teachers. Husbands who snore and leave cupboard doors open, “ungrateful” children, neighbors who park across the driveway ... Only for so long can we tell ourselves: “I’d be happier if these guys got their act together!”

If your wife makes you angry, then your project is to deal with anger effectively. And you have the perfect person to help you do it right in your home. A practice partner! What fortune!

You might say: “I’ll divorce her! That will fix it!” But it will fix it only until you marry someone else who makes you just as angry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...of course i want quality ppl in my life la...i think dis is everyone like wan la....but how u consider a person as quality ppl ler?
a good behaviour ppl?a manner ppl?a successful ppl?....share it ya...hehe

Jensen Ong Macus said...

yeap, everything u think he's ideal for you.
one whom you can work along with.you can cope with.very peacefully and hormonically go along together.

Anonymous said...

however, another opinion from me is ,our surrounding must have some quality people so that they can be our role models or learned something good from them.So that, we are not easily influenced with bad attitude...some sort like dis la...hehe...

Jensen Ong Macus said...

o
but some quality people cant give us any lessons...
only bad people will teach us where our limits are
and how r we goin to cope with them